The Lewis Log Cabin
The Lewis Log Cabin is an original log cabin complete with items used by pioneers of the time. It is like walking into a family’s home in 1860. The cabin was built by William Kesler in 1860 and was sold to Mr. Lewis in 1886. The Lewis family lived there until 1914. The cabin purchased in 1945 by the Rhodes family who donated the cabin to the historical society in 1981.